Cash Assistance

If you do not earn enough money to support yourself or your family, or if you cannot work because of a disability, you may be eligible to receive cash assistance.

How to Apply: You can apply for or renew your cash assistance benefits online by using COMPASS. COMPASS is the name of the website where you can apply for cash and many other services that can help you make ends meet.

Learn more about the four main cash assistance programs below.

If you have questions about cash assistance, you can call your local county assistance office or make a free phone call to the HelpLine at 1-800-692-7462 If you have trouble finding the information you need, please contact us through our feedback form or at 1-800-451-5886, TDD number for individuals with hearing impairments

Tools for Job Seekers

General Information