Human Services Licensing
This is a resource page containing guidance for agencies that are licensed by DHS. If you are looking for information about specific providers or their inspection results please visit the Human Services Provider Directory page.

Licensing Information

Click on a category below to view forms, regulations, interpretations, policies and more.

What's New

  • New Free training programs for Personal Care and Assisted Living Administrators provided by Temple University. The training sessions are titled: “Introduction to Motivational Interviewing” and “Person Centered Assessments and Support Plans”. Links to for these trainings can be found under the Personal Care Home Licensing and Assisted Living Residence Licensing tabs or you can visit the Institute’s website at to register for the training sessions. If you have any questions, please email, or call the institute at 215-204-4866 if you need technical assistance with registering.

    View Archived News