In December 2016, the state won a demonstration grant to receive an enhanced federal matching rate on payments to the CCBHCs. DHS estimates it could be an additional $10 million in federal funding.
Click below to view application:
The Department's final selection includes 8 locations, comprised of both rural and urban locations throughout the commonwealth:
- Berks Counseling Center, Berks
- Cen Clear Child Services, Clearfield
- Cen Clear Child Services, Jefferson
- Community Council Health Systems, Philadelphia
- Northeast Treatment Centers, Philadelphia
- Pittsburgh Mercy, Allegheny
- Resources for Human Development, Montgomery
- The Guidance Center, McKean
CCBHCs will allow individuals to access a wide array of services at one location and remove the barriers that too often exist across physical and behavioral health systems. For the adults and children with serious mental illnesses and substance abuse disorders that will primarily be served by these community clinics, the increase in coordination and individualized care has the potential to greatly improve the quality of life for those served and loved ones.
you have about CCBHCs and we will get back to you as soon as we can!